[vcf-midatlantic] Apple II Classroom - Thank you and a challenge

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Apr 27 16:14:29 UTC 2022

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 7:18 PM Chris Fala via vcf-midatlantic <

> On behalf of myself and Doug Crawford (the only person I spoke to about
> this so far), CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! We'll show you! Just kidding, all respect
> to the great work the Apple guys did. Now to just find a few Commodore
> computers that actually work (I am not serious, but Tony Bogan would have
> made the joke if I didn't beat him to the punch!). Looking forward to it!

Chris and Doug glad to hear that you are taking up the challenge. Please
let me know if you need to borrow any Commodore 64s. I have enough to fill
a classroom.  Also let me know if I can help in any way with logistics, or
getting instructors.