[vcf-midatlantic] Has anyone thought of the VCFED hosting a Mastodon instance?

Dave Shevett shevett at pobox.com
Wed Apr 27 18:36:09 UTC 2022

Sure, that makes sense.  The federated timeline is noisy as hell.
What i tend to do is only look at my following list, and if I see one
of my friends or connections boost a post from someone who sounds
interesting, i add them too.  Takes a while to curate a good feed in
place, but you can get there.

If the VCF makes their own instance, we can change the views to say
"anyone on this instance is cool" :)

 -d

--
Dave Shevett