[vcf-midatlantic] Has anyone thought of the VCFED hosting a Mastodon instance?

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:40:47 UTC 2022

I know it goes without saying, but just a reminder that no one (not that
they would) should create any social media presence on VCF's behalf. As
Jeff stated, if it has VCF's name on it then VCF needs to make sure any
social media presence is properly moderated.

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 2:36 PM Dave Shevett via vcf-midatlantic <