[vcf-midatlantic] Has anyone thought of the VCFED hosting a Mastodon instance?

Jim Scheef js at sdf.org
Wed Apr 27 23:26:54 UTC 2022

I see little downside to giving Mastodon a trial. I created a login on the SDF Mastodon instance but have yet to learn how to use it. The problem may be that there is no content I find interesting.
BTW, I use my SDF email address (js at sdf.org) on this list because it works well with the Pine email client.
Jim