[vcf-midatlantic] Has anyone thought of the VCFED hosting a Mastodon instance?

murph murphnj at murph.info
Thu Apr 28 00:16:12 UTC 2022

Jim:

If you, or anyone else on the list, have any questions about how to get started with, or how to use Mastodon, or any of the fediverse programs, please reach out to me off-list, and I'll be happy to help.

Didn't want to turn the mailing list into an off-topic tutorial on a decidedly non-vintage service.

Thanks,
  --murph

  murphnj at murph.info

@murph at fosstondon.org  (if you're on the fediverse, and would like to contact me there.)