[vcf-midatlantic] Great Commodore Related moments for me at VCF 2022,

Jeff S jsalzman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 16:02:39 UTC 2022

I find it interesting to learn that people who were key players in the
industry had lost touch with their own legacy to some extent. At least
that's my take on Christian's story.

I don't mean that in a bad way. I just find it interesting how a resurgence
of popularity over someone's originally popular creation can stray so much
from the original creator's perspective.

Jeff Salzman

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022, 10:37 AM Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <