[vcf-midatlantic] Great Commodore Related moments for me at VCF 2022,

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Thu Apr 28 17:10:07 UTC 2022

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 12:20 PM Wil via vcf-midatlantic <

> Where these all recorded and will they be online?

All the talks in Room 1 were recorded and will be made available within a
few weeks. The A/V group needs time to edit and process them for the best
audio and video available.

> Wish I could have made it, and yeah it is funny how folks that were
> "influencers"  from back in the day would have had millions of followers on
> social media if it existed back then. For me all knowledge came from
> computer clubs, books and magazines, everything you hear was word of mouth
> and isolated for most folks. And it was once a month!

Yes. I have learned a lot these days as back in the day there was limited
availability of information about what really happened in the companies and
who the people were. So glad that I joined this group to see and meet the
creators of my favorite machines!