[vcf-midatlantic] Great Commodore Related moments for me at VCF 2022,

Douglas Crawford touchetek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 21:46:01 UTC 2022

At a dinner with Al Charpentier friday night, he was shown
examples of the C64 Demo Scene... I was down the table but
I think he had no idea about that - seemingly surprised and
delighted. He got to hear about a really obscure VIC II bug those
geniuses found and worked around.

As he left the museum I got to tell him how the VIC20 and C64
helped launch my career, especially with the C64 Programmers
Reference. He was gracious and seemed genuinely gratified to
hear such things.

I wonder how often he has been exposed to people who were
influenced like us. He MUST have heard this sometimes, right?

Anyway, what a great experience to have so many C= all together in
one pace. Interested in seeing if Jeff gets some feedback on
their experience with us.