[vcf-midatlantic] NJ Transit schedules mixup

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 00:44:35 UTC 2022

Hello!
I am now aware that NJ Transit has gone ahead and created schedules
that still do not make sense. For example they show a PDF for
3/26/2020 schedule that contains information I would have used to work
out how to get to Belmar and then to Infoage for VCF East last week
that would have gotten me there on time. And if that schedule was
available in hardcopy last week. Then they still had the ones up from
the last part of last year.

So as of today Thursday, unless circumstances change that confirm I
should be where InfoAge and the CDL location is on the weekend, I am
still off for the coming one in July there.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com