[vcf-midatlantic] About that previous message concerning NJ Transit

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 02:25:04 UTC 2022

Hello!
I believe group I was a little rude regarding the bollixed NJ Transit
schedule. According to them, the reason why my train for last weekend
was deleted was for their work on a bridge. And of course they
completely forgot that they were still showing only last year's
schedules everywhere.

Anyway based, on what I normally work on, I've decided that unless
circumstances change, I won't be at the next scheduled repair weekend
for NJ.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com