[vcf-midatlantic] About that previous message concerning NJ Transit

Sentry TV sentrytv at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 11:58:57 UTC 2022

 I was a commuter on NJT for many years.It is not a surprise to me that they STILL have issue like this.And they still want to increase the fare!
Mike

    On Thursday, April 28, 2022, 10:25:45 PM EDT, Gregg Levine via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:

 Hello!
I believe group I was a little rude regarding the bollixed NJ Transit
schedule. According to them, the reason why my train for last weekend
was deleted was for their work on a bridge. And of course they
completely forgot that they were still showing only last year's
schedules everywhere.

Anyway based, on what I normally work on, I've decided that unless
circumstances change, I won't be at the next scheduled repair weekend
for NJ.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com