[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East Clinic kudos

Jonathan Chapman lists at glitchwrks.com
Sat Apr 30 22:47:05 UTC 2022

Thanks for the positive feedback! I'm glad everyone seemed to like it, and understood the situation with components shortages, major delays from board houses, etc. It was indeed fun to have so many machines up and being hacked on at once, and not just at my own shop :P

And, everyone with an IMSAI left with a working one! More working IMSAIs is a net win for everyone, in my opinion.

There was interest expressed in doing another S-100 repair workshop, where folks bring their own machines and we repair them. Jeff suggested in a VCF follow-up email with me that perhaps we plan it for one of the swapmeet/workshop weekends.

Thanks,
Jonathan