[vcf-midatlantic] NABU teardown

Ian Litchfield kd2ixl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 09:51:29 UTC 2022

Yes! As of last night the NABU network is fully up and running!

I have been following along with all the videos of it.

https://youtu.be/6Lg4CCjnaE0

This is the latest video announcing that it’s up and how to connect.

Big thanks to DJ and others in the community worked hard to get this to
this point.

I have received my NABU yesterday and I am just waiting on an RS422 adapter
now to connect.

-Ian L.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2022 at 20:04 Alexander Jacocks via vcf-midatlantic <