[vcf-midatlantic] NABU teardown

Douglas Crawford touchetek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 20:33:52 UTC 2022

First I'm seeing this, yes we would all do well to
try to be aware of past work.  No idea why this
didn't surface sooner and form a foundation for
recent work.  I would have thought the folks who
started this recent work, who had history with NABU
already, would have known of prior NABU restoration work.
Curious.