[vcf-midatlantic] NABU teardown

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 21:20:33 UTC 2022

I forget who the YouTube-er was, but I did see a recent video mentioning the York U. work. It hasn’t been forgotten.

On Dec 8, 2022, at 3:34 PM, Douglas Crawford via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:

First I'm seeing this, yes we would all do well to
try to be aware of past work.  No idea why this
didn't surface sooner and form a foundation for
recent work.  I would have thought the folks who
started this recent work, who had history with NABU
already, would have known of prior NABU restoration work.
Curious.