[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Two free 32” TVs @ InfoAge

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Thu Dec 8 22:43:28 UTC 2022

On Thu, Dec 8, 2022 at 3:39 PM murph via vcf-midatlantic <

> Is one of those the old ENJA (Amiga user's group) monitor that was
> contributed?

No. These are TVs, not monitors. They were never owned by VCF nor were they
donated to VCF. They were from some other InfoAge group and stored and
abandoned there. They are 32" TVs that are quite heavy and they are not
flat screens. They are CRT TVs.

Philips Model 32PT9005D/37:
https://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/32PT9005D_37/81-cm-32-inch-real-flat (156lbs)
from 2006