[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus 2022 Wrap-up

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Dec 12 15:04:00 UTC 2022

On Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 9:52 AM Christian Liendo <cliendo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for putting this together I just need to remember that this is
> a three day event and not a two day event now.

Well people from long distances arrive on Friday to make it easier for
them. So there is setup and pre party stuff. Saturday is the main day with
Sunday being the recovery day.

> I also need to bring a sleeping bag. Last year I crashed on the couch
> and I couldn't do that this time and I moved to another room kind of
> froze that night.

Oh. Sorry to hear that. Anyone can let me know if they need an extra
pillow, or blankets. I live nearby and can spare them for one or two
people. Plus I can turn the heat on in the other room.

> Thanks to everyone that brought stuff. The food was good, the games
> were a lot of fun.

Glad to hear that.

> From my perspective, there is nothing to criticize at all.
>
> This is a get together and we got to eat, drink and play with old
> tech. What more could you ask for?

Exactly!