[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus 2022 Wrap-up

Dan FitzGerald danjfitzgerald at comcast.net
Tue Dec 13 21:10:24 UTC 2022

Jeff,

Thank you and the VCFE team for pulling this off!  All of your hard
work resulted in what I felt was a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

I'm looking forward to seeing folks again for the January workshop.
 I've got some PC/AT PSUs that need love... ;-)

Regards,
Dan FitzGerald
They/Them/Theirs
http://www.vm.ibm.com/devpages/dfitzger