[vcf-midatlantic] May you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Tue Dec 27 23:44:52 UTC 2022

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well Christian!

On Sun, Dec 25, 2022 at 8:05 AM Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <

> I hope everyone is nice and warm, because it is COLD!!!!!

Yes it is, but it looks like it will warm up for the new years eve. and
day! 55 degrees seems like a heat wave compared to 10 degrees with wind
chill below zero!

> If you got yourself a nice present related to the hobby then please share.
> Its always nice to see what new things people got.

Nothing related to vintage computers, but some good stuff!

> Just remember April is not that far away.

Yes! VCF East 2023 is coming fast!

I wish everyone Happy Holidays! This year has had its ups and downs, but
more ups than downs. Lots of great stuff happened with VCF and more great
stuff is coming!  I appreciate all who helped and/or participated. I'm
looking forward to lots more great stuff in the coming year.

I hope to see all of you soon!

Take care! :-D