[vcf-midatlantic] OT: time to downsize

Dan FitzGerald danjfitzgerald at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 00:17:18 UTC 2022

About 20 years ago there was an evangelist who had a whole website about
why System 6.0.8 was the best operating system for a classic compact
Mac.  Its offline now, but you can find its last remains on the Internet
Archive -- some of the links in the download section even still work!

See:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160827204614/http://www.euronet.nl/users/mvdk/system_6_heaven.html

- Dan FitzGerald