[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Recommendations for Hotels in InfoAge area

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Feb 7 03:34:43 UTC 2022

It's been many years since I have stayed in hotels in the InfoAge area, so
I have a rough idea of how good or bad certain ones are. I need more
current recommendations.

Can anyone tell me which ones that they recommend and which ones to avoid?
I'm asking because some speakers that will be staying in the area during
VCF East want recommendations.

So far I have a recommendation for Courtyard Wall at Monmouth Shores
Corporate Park (part of Marriott chain).

This will also help me if anyone else wants a recommendation. I can put on
the website for VCF East possibly.

Thanks!

Jeff Brace
VCF National Board Member Chairman & Vice President
Vintage Computer Festival East Showrunner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org