[vcf-midatlantic] Seeking Apple II Plus DOS System Master Disk

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 23:00:01 UTC 2022

If you're near Kennett Square, PA you're welcome to make your own boot disk
for an Apple //, III, MAC, etc. using the systems, drives and media on hand
there.
Specific to this thread there are a number of working Apple //'s of various
types with drives (5 1/4" 3.5") and at least one emulator cards available
(for sale) as of this writing.  Many versions of DOS on hand.  Check
kennettclassic.com/contact.cfm for hours before your trip, store hours vary
in the winter.  Bring your own disks or purchase new or NOS 5 1/4", low
density 3.5, HD 3.5 disks.  The service is free, disks and hardware are not.
Bill

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 11:40 AM Ethan O'Toole via vcf-midatlantic <