[vcf-midatlantic] Reddit Posting for Swap Meet and VCF East

Dave Shevett shevett at pobox.com
Wed Feb 9 20:17:45 UTC 2022

I'd be happy to post.  I'm active on retrobattlestations and vintagecomputing.
  There's also retrocomputing, but that's not nearly as big.

In general it depends on the sub whether it's 'okay' to post these
things or not.  Check the sub's FAQ.

I'm pretty active there, if you have a question feel free to reach out.

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 2:24 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic

--
Dave Shevett
shevett at pobox.com