[vcf-midatlantic] Swap Meet feedback: How did it go?

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 16:25:15 UTC 2022

(Just looking for feedback from everyone.)

I think it was a very good event.

Being inside, (but necessary when cold outside)
I thought it was a little questionable but it turned out good.

(What went well?)

Vendor participation was up and foot traffic was considerably better between 8 AM and 11 AM

(What can be improved?)

Cooperation with the other InfoAge groups and advertisement as such.
In other words include the ham, antique radio,  train and the other groups.
Advertising on the amateur radio sites.

If tables are going to be supplied in the future, please let everyone know next time.
I will not bring tables if there are already tables there.

Mike Rosen

Feel free to reply to this or send me a private message.

Thanks!

Jeff Brace
VCF National Board Member Chairman & Vice President
Vintage Computer Festival East Showrunner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org