[vcf-midatlantic] Swap Meet feedback: How did it go?

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 16:56:55 UTC 2022

I agree that there was quite a bit of pent-up demand. The promise of lower
than eBay pricing combined with the instant gratification of being able to
see and buy in person is very compelling.

While some pre-show dealing was done, there was a huge rush of people right
when the gates opened at 8:00. I sold nothing before the gates opened, and
sold a full 25% of what I had by 8:30. That is the nature of the beast.

I think 1:00 for a closing time would be a good compromise. I sold a ton of
stuff between 12:00 and 1:00.

On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 11:02 AM Dave Shevett via vcf-midatlantic <