[vcf-midatlantic] free to a good home: wirewrap boards.

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 00:51:02 UTC 2022

Hello!
I'll know by Tomorrow Noon if I can be there at the repair meet. (And
yes Jeff I'll be bringing something to go over.) I can always use
boards like them. And oddly enough I just realized, I do have a
project, while it's not the dratted NC device I had hoped to be
arguing with this time around, it'll be something bought at a VCF
meeting. Jeff B, if you're seeing this,  that means my plans will in
all probability change.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 7:29 PM William Dudley via vcf-midatlantic