[vcf-midatlantic] C64 is also 40 this year

skogkatt007 at yahoo.com skogkatt007 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 14:27:41 UTC 2022

 My first C64 was a hand me down, from a friend. Before long I bought a 1541c? Then the bread bin 64 gave up the ghost. I got some tax money and bought my first IBM compatible. While waiting for it to arrive I drove to Penn Station and bought a 64c in the basement.

My first game was a horrible little creation called Black Lamp. I think I bought it at Play World or Child World.