[vcf-midatlantic] Another great workshop this weekend 1/8 & 1/9, 2022

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Jan 10 04:54:53 UTC 2022

This past weekend there was a smaller turnout due to the cold and snowy
weather, but we still got a lot of stuff done and enjoyed ourselves in a
safe way.
Jeff Salzman worked on TRS-80 and Commodore PET 4032 stuff.
Ian worked on TVs and a Oscilloscope.
Connor worked on a lot of various things
CJ worked on TVs and other items.
Ryan B worked don a Macintosh SE
Gregg worked on an emulator.

Perhaps they can elaborate on what they did.

I took care of some maintenance stuff in the musem.
Not sure what others were working on.

So the next repair workshop is @ System Source Jan 29 & 30. Next e-mail
will give details.

Jeff Brace
VCF National Board Member Chairman & Vice President
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
VCF Mid-Atlantic Executive Director
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org