[vcf-midatlantic] Internal Amdahl T-Shirt preservation

Tony Bogan tony.bogan at vcfed.org
Mon Jan 17 15:51:55 UTC 2022

Very cool Adam! I’m glad you guys were able to save this.

On a side note from the Amdahl shirt, I agree that Javier has some great stuff. He is a prominent member of the Apple II community specifically and the vintage computer community in general.

Good people doing good things, always a win win!

I’d like to find out about the bees too!! :-)
Tony Bogan

Sent from my iPhone