[vcf-midatlantic] World Computer Day - 2022 Theme: 6502 Chip!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Jan 26 17:42:32 UTC 2022

On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 12:22 PM RETRO Innovations via vcf-midatlantic <

> On 1/26/2022 9:29 AM, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> >
> > I don't see any evidence of it being a 501c3.
>
> Note sure if it counts as "evidence", but I think Glenn was referring to
> the tagline at the bottom of the page:
>
> "COMPUSEUM IS A REGISTERED 501(c)3 CHARITY"

Yes. You are correct I didn't notice on my cursory looks at the website. I
think the confusion was that I was talking about
https://worldcomputerday.org/ and then Glenn was talking about:
https://thecompuseum.org/home. I did verify with the IRS that it is indeed
a 501c3 non-profit organization. It was established in 2016. There don't
seem to be any assets or money coming in. So not sure what happens when you
donate to the button on  https://worldcomputerday.org/ .