[vcf-midatlantic] Items available

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Jan 28 17:25:37 UTC 2022

On 1/28/22 12:22 PM, Ethan O'Toole via vcf-midatlantic wrote:

> When it comes to things like newsletters and paperwork, is it worth VCF
> building a pipeline to scan stuff and feed it into the internet archives?

   We did that over at LSSM; we have thousands of pounds of manuals in
the scanning queue.  I worked hard setting it all up; we have very nice
high-speed production scanners and a workflow to PDF/a format all set
up.  But the scanners sit idle, because nobody is willing to do the work.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA