[vcf-midatlantic] Items available

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:41:38 UTC 2022

Yeah. That's the unfortunate part. A round trip to New Kensington and back
takes up an entire working day, and I have no other connections in
Pittsburgh to justify the trip. No offense to Dave. It's just that I'm
inconveniently too far to be able to invest an appropriate amount of time.
I'd be spending more time driving than scanning.

Occasionally, once or twice a year, I am in the Pittsburgh area for work,
but the next time that would be happening for me will be December 2022. I
could probably arrange an extra overnight stay nearby to scan stuff
Saturday afternoon and Sunday in that case.

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022, 1:32 PM Chris Fala via vcf-midatlantic <