[vcf-midatlantic] Another T-Shirt Rescue (DEC Alpha)

Andrew Diller dillera at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 16:34:19 UTC 2022

VCF has a few Alphas - they have two DEC/Compaq ES40s- which support multiple (4) Alpha 21264 68/833-MHz CPUs.

These are the big blue rack-mountable, post-1995 (no comment) 4u systems that can run Tru64 or OpenVMS.

A donation of a more period appropriate system I'm sure would be appreciated, but at least VCF has a representation of an Alpha system if they need. it.

-andy