[vcf-midatlantic] Working 6501 Auction

Christian Liendo cliendo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:16:30 UTC 2022

On Sun, Jun 5, 2022 at 3:51 PM Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic
>    A better question might be "why do some people freak out when things are shown to have value".

If people are freaking out over CPUs going up in value then they
should not look at the video game market.

You think vintage computers are going up in price?

What I am seeing differently now is the speculators. The people that
come and are looking to buy/sell and invest.

The auction house that came to VCF to discuss collectables was very different.