[vcf-midatlantic] Working 6501 Auction

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 13:49:15 UTC 2022

Those type of people that you mentioned may be aware, but they certainly don’t understand and they don’t appreciate electronics as collectibles.
They may appreciate the video gaming industry and their collectibility, but I highly doubt it.

Recently, people at Estate Sales and swap meets have been taking advantage of the fact that older Electronics have become collectible.

That includes most, if not all, electronic items.

But I know for a fact that many others are not aware that their electronics, computers, gaming and such are actually collectible.

Mike Rosen

Sent from: