[vcf-midatlantic] Old "beige boxes" free to a good home

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:22:36 UTC 2022

All the beige boxes are gone.

If there are any you had your heart set on, but didn't act fast enough,
Please contact Mike Rosen (sentrytv at yahoo.com) and he will likely
help you out.  The only one he really wanted was the big Gateway tower.

Also, no's 6 and 11 went to another person yesterday, so they're really
really gone.

Thanks all for your interest.
Bill Dudley

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.