[vcf-midatlantic] [OT] Anyone Else Going to Midwest Reprap Festival This Weekend?

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:54:08 UTC 2022

Wow. . I am allergic (but I don't know if there is a clinical name for the
effect) to the plastic gas that sometimes comes from a 3d-printer.  I need
to keep my 3-d printer well ventilated.  I would probably die there with
all that plastic!  Just thinking about it....omg  :-)
I can't even open a box of packing tape without having a reaction.  I can't
go to the Lego store either, I can smell it 30 feet away when I approach at
the mall and they just got a bunch of new shipments.  I am not allergic to
anything else.  It's the weirdest thing.
Bill

On Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 7:19 AM Alexander Jacocks via vcf-midatlantic <