[vcf-midatlantic] Wait all these guys from Commodore are coming?

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Thu Mar 3 03:39:03 UTC 2022

On Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 12:18 PM Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <

> If I read this correctly
>

> https://vcfed.org/wp/events/vintage-computer-festival-east/vcf-east-schedule/
>
> We are going to have Bil Herd, Dave Haynie, Andy Finkel, Al
> Charpentier, Benny Pruden, Bob Russell, Neil Harris and Joe Myshko!?!

That is correct! Bil Herd has been actively working to recruit as many
Commodore employees as possible to our show.

> First of all this is great, second we need to be telling people about this.

Absolutely!

I need help advertising the show in as many places as possible. Here is a
Google Sheet if you want to help me:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dhcv0IiLsLrdFpxXg6ey14-GgoQLNUqSHPPckulLYlc/edit?usp=sharing

> I'm glad I hot my hotel stuff done

Yes. I recommend that everyone get their hotel arrangements done earlier
otherwise you may have to get one further away.