[vcf-midatlantic] Swap Meet feedback: vendor early access

skogkatt007 at yahoo.com skogkatt007 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 19:01:48 UTC 2022

 I thought this discussion had run it's course.

There's no pointing in reiterating what I've said. Not all clubs/organizations work the same, don't handle their meets the same way, that is simply not the case. With that I've completed my input.

Are you the same Ian that is (very) knowledgeable about crt monitors? And if so I'm the guy you had a brief conversation about revamping crts in the main room. And it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'll bet anything "the" Ian grabbed the that off the wall Princeton. And here I lie with a broken heart.