[vcf-midatlantic] Data extraction from a Micropolis 1325D

David Gesswein djg at pdp8online.com
Tue Mar 8 03:22:44 UTC 2022

My MFM emulator can read the disk if its alive. I'm not sure if the Pro
controller does the remapping other controllers like the RQDX3 do which
make the disk sector image not the same as what the Pro software sees.

I have a different disk format for the 350 & 380 so the disk format is
different than RQDX# controllers the 11's use.