[vcf-midatlantic] of possible interest: Wed virtual panel by NJIT: Wonder Women: celebrating women in tech 2022

Jeffrey Jonas jeffrey.scott.jonas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 16:16:00 UTC 2022

I don't see the guest list, unsure who's on the panel

citing
https://www.meetup.com/njit-digital-skills-bootcamps-learn-tech-digital-skills/events/284028640/
Wednesday, March 16, 2022, 5:30 PM EDT

Wonder Women: Celebrating Women in Tech 2022 | Virtual Panel Discussion

This event is virtual. Registration is required through Eventbrite to
receive Zoom link.
Register here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wonder-women-celebrating-women-in-tech-2022-tickets-269878191937?aff=Meetup

This month, we are celebrating Women in Tech! Join us March 16th for a
panel discussion led by four trailblazing women in celebration of Women's
History Month.