[vcf-midatlantic] Need keyboard for a PC/XT and help imaging the MFM drive

Dan FitzGerald danjfitzgerald at comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 18:43:54 UTC 2022

Sorry to spam the list, but I wanted to ask this while I was thinking
about it.  I recently acquired an IBM PC/XT I am looking to image the
MFM hard drive.  I am *also* looking to acquire an IBM XT keyboard that
doesn't cost $150.00.  Would there be anybody coming to the repair
workshop this month that knows how to image an MFM hard drive, and
would anybody coming have an XT keyboard that they would be willing to
sell me for something less than ebay prices?

Regards,
Dan FitzGerald
They/Them/Theirs
http://www.vm.ibm.com/devpages/dfitzger