[vcf-midatlantic] Repair Workshop next weekend 3/26 & 3/27

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 16:33:08 UTC 2022

Hello!
I saw it Jeff. Since I'm on a break from participating in these
meetings until after the VCF East gathering, I decided I would come
out to the NJ Maker's Day event anyway and both talk with you, and to
see your exhibit, and the others.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Sun, Mar 20, 2022 at 11:25 AM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic