[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for Volunteers for VCF East Consignment

Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 23:31:28 UTC 2022

We're looking for the best and the brightest folks from VCF to help us
to man the consignment area, during VCF East, next month. We're not
asking for a ton of time, a basic shift is just two hours, and you're
welcome to sign up for as many or as few as you like.

We'll need help answering questions from attendees, manning the cash
register, and just conducting traffic through the room. Any experience
level is welcome!

As a bonus, the folks working at Consignment are likely to see when
something neat and rare shows up, so keep that in mind!

Let me know if you are interested!

- Alex