[vcf-midatlantic] Advertising VCFe 2022

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Mar 25 23:26:38 UTC 2022

I will be on Bil Herd's YouTube stream to promote VCF East.
The show will start at 2PM on April 8 on this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/BilHerd.
Bil had been talking up VCF East for weeks talking about:
1) The C64 schematics (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wULKtIE-SI&t=5s)
2) Al Charpentier, VIC I and VIC II chip designer (
https://youtu.be/JeGCC2Kgqik)
3) Dave Haynie and Amiga (https://youtu.be/6ZT209i-3Lo)

I will also be joining CDL's Facebook stream (
https://www.facebook.com/groups/129849193755962) on Monday, April 18 at 7PM
to talk about VCF East.

Kay Savetz (Antic Podcast) continues to promote our show on his show on
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgtj2VfQ6MvKRn3Gr_OGykA

FYI: I wrote an article for IEEE Annals of the History of Computing which
was recently published: Volume 44, Issue 1.

If anyone else knows of anywhere else we can advertise, please let me know.

Jeff Brace
VCF National Board Member Chairman & Vice President
Vintage Computer Festival East Showrunner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org