[vcf-midatlantic] Trying to remember a name.

Jeff S jsalzman at gmail.com
Sun May 1 15:47:49 UTC 2022

I am HORRIBLE at remembering names until I use them on a regular basis.

That being said, I'm trying to remember the name of someone I was talking
to at the last VCF-East event, and perhaps some contact information. That
person is probably on this list. If so, I apologize for forgetting your
name.

All I can provide is a description. He's about 5'5"-5'-7" or so, thin
build. Has dark hair and a trimmed beard and mustache.I think he was
carrying a shoulder bag with him when he was attending the event. I've seen
him plenty of times at various VCF public events, so I know others have
seen him around and most likely know him.

I was talking with him about the older computing systems like Univac, Eniac
and such. I can remember the dialog, but can't even remember his name (did
I mention I was HORRIBLE at remembering names).

Thanks for any insight,
Jeff Salzman