[vcf-midatlantic] Wang 2200 in Sagamore Hills, Ohio

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat May 7 04:22:51 UTC 2022

On 5/6/22 20:38, Sentrytv via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
 > Even if I asked my son to go pick that up
 > it would be a 2 Hour Dr. from Columbus.

   2hrs?  At the drop of a hat.  I generally want maybe an hour of
notice if the drive is to exceed 5-6 hours.

   I've still not heard back from them; I'm hoping something can be
worked out.  LSSM doesn't have much of an acquisitions budget, so maybe
it won't be all about the dollar signs for them.  We'll see.

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA