[vcf-midatlantic] VCF Repair workshops and keeping the costs of HVAC down

Martin Flynn maflynn at theflynn.org
Wed May 11 13:19:00 UTC 2022

Smart thermostat has both internal and external temp sensors, do it’s a nice day, we can pull in outside air.

Our SME , Neil Cherry is taking care of the building automation.

We are actually looking to scavenge the waste heat from the IT equipment in the winter to scrape up some savings

Martin

Sent from my iPhone