[vcf-midatlantic] A lot of old computers in Stranger things

Dave Shevett shevett at pobox.com
Sat May 28 22:14:30 UTC 2022

Eh.  I'd even be okay trying that.  Depends on the gear.  If it was
something unique I'd write it into the properties contract that it has to
be returned in the condition it was sent out.  Still might be fun "THATS MY
MODEL 100!".

 -d

On Sat, May 28, 2022 at 6:11 PM Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Dave Shevett
shevett at pobox.com