[vcf-midatlantic] Did i read somewhere we had a DEC / PDP11 repair weekend scheduled?

Ian Litchfield kd2ixl at gmail.com
Tue May 31 03:00:25 UTC 2022

I am not sure if there was a specific repair weekend for DEC equipment.
However I have brought an 11/03 to the repair a couple times earlier this
year and mentioned it, so that may have been me.
I am far from being an expert with it I went looking for help and learned
how to wire wrap from it!
Next repair weekend in Wall (I think in July or august) I will be bringing
my 11 to continue working on it most likely. That or the parts to make a
front panel for a z80 computer still deciding.

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 22:41 Dave Shevett via vcf-midatlantic <